It's also been a pretty tough month with the worst leap yet, leap 8. I'm so glad to be on the other side of it, but my god was it a toughie! The tantrums left behind are not exactly the most fun, but they do make me laugh sometimes. Especially if she's having a breakdown over something silly, like me taking away her spoon haha.
- Walking everywhere! She now walks when we're out and about and crawling practically never happens now. She can stand herself up too,
- Second Christmas!
- 1 Year jabs :(
- New words: 'NO', 'row row' if she's sat on your lap to do the rhyme, bubba (as in baby), and she's constantly babbling, trying to have conversations with you.
- Opening and closing - she loves opening the cupboards and finding what's inside.
- Giving cuddles and kisses - okay she's done this for ages, but now she gives you them without even having to ask!
- Dancing! Everytime she hears music or the theme tune of her favourite programme she starts to boogy.
- Reading - she's now bringing me books for me to read to her.