The highchairs were quite frankly awful. They were definitely not suitable for a baby Indie's age/size even though most babies are weaned from 4/6 months! They also didn't have trays so she had to eat off of the table, which I wasn't so comfortable with (even though we had antibacterial wipes with us too). She pretty much hated being in them, so we kind of gave up with it haha. However, she did try a number of new things so I thought I'd just list them than carry on as normal next week!
- French stick (she LOVED this and happily munched on this for ages)
- Ice cream (naughty parents but it was just a few licks off of our spoon which she was practically lunging for haha)
- Fish finger (we took out the fish and she ate pretty much all of what we gave her!)
- Banana rice cakes
- Carrot puffs
- Croissant (she just sucked the corner of ours haha)
- Melon - she particularly loved watermelon
- Pasta with tomato sauce
- Mash potato
She didn't really eat a whole lot, but what she did have she seemed to enjoy. We started up the weaning again on Saturday when we got home, and she carried on as if she hadn't stopped! She happily fed herself half a Little Yeo Rasberry yoghurt, rice cakes, puffs and then porridge Sunday morning! Greedy monkey haha.
We're hoping to introduce a lot more foods next week. She now has two teeth so she's able to bite bits off much easier!