1. Where is your favourite country/place you have visited?
If it was for a holiday I would definitely say Walt Disney World in Florida. Overall though I'd have to say Paris - it is SO beautiful and the place where Jack proposed last year!
2. Name your top 5 celebrity crushes
Hmm, not in any order but: Channing Tatum, Chris Pine, Justin Timberlake, Chris Evans (as in Captain America haha) and Chris Hemsworth... that was harder than I first thought haha.
3. How do you feel about piercing babies ears? There’s a whole debate right now over it being called ‘abuse’So, SO wrong! I don't think it looks nice personally and I think they should be at least old enough to ask for it to be done - Indiana won't be having hers done for a very long time!
4. What is your dream career?If I'm really honest I don't think I have one. I have always been very focused on family and I think I'm loving doing what I'm doing right now. Being a mummy and having fun with blogging and YouTube!
5. If you could re live any moment in your life, what would it be?
Ooh this is a toughie! I'd say Indiana's birth but then it wouldn't be fair on baby boy haha. So probably the moment Jack proposed. I was in so much shock I don't think I took it all in haha.
6. Cats or dogs?Cats, 100%! I love dogs but they're so much more work and just thinking of the smell of wet dog makes me feel ill.
7. Top 3 things to help you survive a day?Food, social media and Indiana's smiles (those especially when she's been a little madam haha).
8. PC or Mac?
I'd love a Mac but they're just so expensive it's not an option at the moment. I bloomin' HATE my laptop though!
9. Have you ever won anything?
Maybe a few small competitions but never anything big. There's still time though haha - I must start doing the lottery.
10. Heels or flats?
Flats all the way! I can only last in heels for a couple of hours max and then have to swap back to my faithful pumps. I wish I could though as I'm so short I need the height!
11. Camping or Spa holiday?I'd probably not pick either but if I had to it would have to be spa. I detest camping!
I love these kind of posts. I hope you got to know me a little more, and definitely feel free to answer them yourself and send me your answers!