It's also been a pretty tough month with the worst leap yet, leap 8. I'm so glad to be on the other side of it, but my god was it a toughie! The tantrums left behind are not exactly the most fun, but they do make me laugh sometimes. Especially if she's having a breakdown over something silly, like me taking away her spoon haha.
I've been a bad mummy and haven't got Indiana weighed since before her 1st birthday! This is the longest I've gone without finding out her weight so I'll hopefully go in the new year; I'm guessing she's still around 20lb ish.
I could probably copy this from last month to be honest. She's still being a monkey and waking pretty early around 6ish which isn't so fun! However she does go to bed easily and still has 2 naps (more 1 if we're out) so I can't complain too much haha. She's still having 2x8 oz of cow's milk; in the morning and before bed, but not really during the day anymore. She's really getting into her books now, and will bring them to you for you to read to her which is so lovely. Her favourite games the past month is to open every cupboard and get everything out; especially her bowls and the cereal haha. She also throws the DVDs everywhere, turns off the tv when you're watching it, and throws some pretty impressive tantrums too!
Again still the same. It's bottle and bed by 7ish and that's her gone. We're still pretty iffy with remembering to brush her teeth, especially as she's usually asleep by the time her bottles gone!
This month has been a bit of a strange one for Indiana. She's over night turned pretty fussy and now pretty much refuses most vegetables (with the exception of peas, sweetcorn, and potatoes). She is definitely starting to decide what she does and doesn't like and makes it known! She still eats really well however so we're not worried about the faze. Her favourites are still satsumas, chilli con carne and to be honest any meat haha. She was a very lucky girl and enjoyed her first advent calender leading up to Christmas, and has definitely got my sweet tooth!
Still 9-12 here. Everything fits her pretty much perfectly now though so I know it won't be long until the become a bit too tight haha. Still size 4+ nappies which I think she's going to be in for ages.
- Walking everywhere! She now walks when we're out and about and crawling practically never happens now. She can stand herself up too,
- Second Christmas!
- 1 Year jabs :(
- New words: 'NO', 'row row' if she's sat on your lap to do the rhyme, bubba (as in baby), and she's constantly babbling, trying to have conversations with you.
- Opening and closing - she loves opening the cupboards and finding what's inside.
- Giving cuddles and kisses - okay she's done this for ages, but now she gives you them without even having to ask!
- Dancing! Everytime she hears music or the theme tune of her favourite programme she starts to boogy.
- Reading - she's now bringing me books for me to read to her.